Binary Ninja for Reverse Engineers (4-Day course)
For all cybersecurity professionals looking to improve their skills. Whether you want to understand programs faster, find more bugs, explore strange architectures and platforms, or anything else Binary Ninja enables, this class is for you. Each class is tailored to the preferences of the students, ensuring that we address precisely what you require to excel in your role. Wherever you are, this course will cover everything you need to know to boost your skills to the next level!
- DATES: November 6 - November 9
- TIMES: 9am-5pm ET
- SYLLABUS: Here
- LOCATION: In-Person (Dreamport, 7000 Columbia Gateway Dr, Columbia, MD 21046)
- You should be familiar with the stack, heap, assembly, and general reverse engineering concepts.
- Basic to intermediate Python experience highly recommended. (Python 3.8+ used in exercises)
- Note that a non-commercial training license of Binary Ninja is included with the cost of the course, however a commercial-license if available does enhance some exercises.
- Most of the provided binaries are Linux-based, so students my wish to have a VM in which to run them.
- A laptop which can run Binary Ninja (Supported Platforms)